Ingredients: 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, 4 cloves garlic,1 small zucchini, 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup marscapone cheese, white wine, one egg yolk, nutmeg, and two cups fresh salmon cut into pieces, and linguine enough for 2 large servings.
Directions: 1. Take a large fry pan and add olive oil and heat, add garlic and brown.
2. In the mean time get you water boiling for the linguine.
3. Quarter the zucchini and cut into pieces and add to the garlic in frying pan and brown.
4. Once water is boiling for the linguine and a pinch of salt and add the linguine and boil for 9-10 minutes until al dente.
5. Make the cream sauce, in a seperate bowl add 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup marscapone cheese, and one egg yolk. Mix.
6. Add two cups of salmon to the frying pan and cook through. Add a few table spoons of good white wine to the zucchini and salmon.
7. Add the cooked linguine to the salmon mixture and add the cream sauce as well. Cook for 1 minute and incorporate the sauce into the linguine.
8. Plate your pasta and grate a small amount of fresh nutmeg over the pasta dish and serve with a good Italian white wine.